Kai Pro 9.5" Yanigiba
KAI is the Japanese cutlery giant behind Shun, and a great producer of affordable, high-quality kitchen knives. And this Kai Pro 9.5" Yanigiba proves that the clean-cutting performance of a "willow leaf blade" doesn't have to cost a lot. The Pro 9.5" Yanigiba possesses the length and hand sharpenend 16° single-bevel edge to execute flawless sashimi and other raw fish and protein presentations. The blade is made from German high carbon stainless steel, which holds a very good edge and resharpens easily. A full tang extends through a durable polymer handle to add strength and improve control. The straight but forgiving edge is a true, single-bevel with a hollow-ground blade back for proper uraoshi sharpening. Kai Pro knives are NSF-Certified and a smart choice for home or light commercial work. Includes the manufacturer's lifetime warranty.
Features of the Kai Pro 9.5" Yanigiba include:
- Made for sashimi, perfect for any slicing
- German stainless steel with excellent stain and corrosion resistance
- Hand-sharpened 16° single-bevel edge for razor-sharp performance
- Hollow-ground blade back for proper uraoshi sharpening
- Full tang construction for strength and balance
- Comfortable, riveted POM handle
- NSF Certified for use in commercial kitchens
- Manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty
Free Shipping on orders of $59 or more!