Wusthof Classic 5" Boning Knife
The Wusthof Classic 5" Boning Knife is an essential piece in any core set for removing bones from poultry, beef, pork and lamb. The narrow, 5" blade offers slight flexibility and the very fine, razor sharp tip glides cleanly along bones and around joints with excellent control and minimal resistance. The new Classic Series features the updated Trident logo inlayed on every handle and etched on every blade. Wusthof's thinly ground, high carbon stainless steel blades make the perfect starting point, and the extremely fine beveled edge is very sharp and easy to maintain. The handle is made of durable polypropylene with a full tang and traditional 3 rivets. Made in Solingen, Germany. Hand washing recommended.
Features of the Wusthof Classic 5" Boning Knife include:
- Newly updated Classic line features new Trident Logo inlay on handle and printed on blades
- Ideal for trimming or removing bones from chicken, pork, beef and lamb
- Exceptional performance, balance and comfort
- Precision forged from a single blank of premium Wusthof high-carbon stainless steel
- Full tang, full bolster
- Tempered to 58° Rockwell C
- Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) blade is 20% sharper with twice the edge retention
- Edges are hand finished at 14° per side for very sharp, effortless performance
- Triple riveted, polypropylene handle is impact resistant, and resists fading or staining
- Hand washing recommended
- Made in Solingen, Germany
- Manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty
Free Shipping on orders of $59 or more!