Wusthof Classic 6" Utility Knife
The Wusthof Classic 6" Utility Knife features a nimble, mid-length blade design that's great for a wide variety of kitchen tasks, from slicing sandwiches to trimming meats to soup prep. The narrow, 6" blade slices cleanly and is easy to handle safely. The new Classic Series features the updated Trident logo inlayed on every handle and etched on every blade. Wusthof's thinly ground, high carbon stainless steel blades make the perfect starting point, and the extremely fine beveled edge is very sharp and easy to maintain. The handle is made of durable polypropylene with a full tang and traditional 3 rivets. Made in Solingen, Germany. Hand washing recommended.
Features of the Wusthof Classic 6" Utility Knife include:
- Newly updated Classic line features new Trident Logo inlay on handle and printed on blades
- Slender, light and nimble blade for all-purpose food prep
- Exceptional performance, balance and comfort
- Precision forged from a single blank of premium Wusthof high-carbon stainless steel
- Full tang, full bolster
- Tempered to 58° Rockwell C
- Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) blade is 20% sharper with twice the edge retention
- Edges are hand finished at 14° per side for very sharp, effortless performance
- Triple riveted, polypropylene handle is impact resistant, and resists fading or staining
- Hand washing recommended
- Made in Solingen, Germany
- Manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty
Free Shipping on orders of $59 or more!