Wusthof Classic 7" Hollow Edge Craftsman Knife
The Wusthof Classic 7" Craftsman Knife is a handsome new profile that combines the versatility of a cook's knife with the nimble performance of a boning knife. The Craftsman's key feature is a "clipped" spine that narrows the depth of the blade near the tip. Meanwhile a traditional chef's knife curvature extends from the tip to the deep heel, for primary knife functionality. There is even an abreviated bolster so the entire heel can be used for chopping. The bolster was also slimmed down and shortened, leaving the heel free for cutting and easier sharpening. The Craftsman is an all-purpose workhorse that's especially good for boning out proteins. The unique blade and fine edge with generous curvature can blast through a wide range of differently-sized veg and still offer the control to fabricate meats, make a clean dice and mince. Made in Solingen, Germany and backed by Wusthof's lifetime warranty.
Features of the Wusthof Classic 7" Craftsman Knife include:
- Hybrid profile with a clip-point tip for better boning capabilities
- Abbreviated bolster leaves heel free for chopping and sharpening
- Exceptionally versatile design
- Precision forged blade of high carbon stainless steel with full tang
- Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) increases sharpness by 20% with twice the edge retention
- Features the new Trident logo inlay on every handle and etched on every blade
- 58 Rockwell hardness
- Hand honed edges are incredibly sharp and easy to maintain
- Impact-resistant synthetic handle resists fading and discoloration
- Triple-riveted handle
- Made in Solingen, Germany
- Manufacturer's ifetime warranty
Free Shipping on orders of $59 or more!