- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Bake graham cracker crust until crust is firm to touch, about 8 minutes. Cool on rack.
- Using electric mixer beat cream cheese and sugar in medium bowl until smooth. Beat in sour cream, lemon juice and vanilla.
- Spread filling in cooled crust. Chill until firm, at least 4 hours. (Can be made a day ahead. Cover well and keep chilled).
- Arrange berries over filling. Whisk jam in small bowl to a loose consistency, and drizzle over berries. Serve immediately and enjoy!