Seared Scallops with Vanilla SauceIngredients:Directions:
- Melt butter in a 12-inch frying pan.
- Add scallops and cook until just done, about one minute per side. Remove from pan and keep warm.
- Add onion and garlic to the pan and sauté 2 minutes.
- Add cream and vanilla. Cook and stir over medium heat until slightly thickened.
- Add scallops back to the pan and stir.
- Serve over pasta. Sprinkle with fresh parsley.
Serves 2. *Mexican or Tahitian Pure Vanilla Extract may be substituted according to individual taste. (Recipe developed for Nielsen-Massey Vanillas)