Architec 11" x 17" Raw Edge Acacia Gripperwood Cutting Board
This Architec 11" x 17" Gripperwood Raw Edge Acacia Cutting Board is made of natural cut exotic Acacia wood and features gripper feet to keep the board steady as you cut, slice and chop. Also makes a lovely presentation for serving. The 11" x 17" size is large enough to be versatile, but not so big as to be a problem to store or carry. Beacause it's crafted from natural Acacia wood, each board will have a unique edge profile and unique color variations. Architec's innovatibe Gripper foot pads are permanently secured to the bottom, making the board secure and stable in use, even if water is on the counter. Handwashing and occasional wood conditioning is required.
** Each raw edge board has a unique shape and wood grain pattern**
Features of the Architec Raw Edge Acacia Gripperwood Cutting Board include:
- Crafted from untreated natural Acacia wood
- Ideal for simple food prep and as a serving board
- Raw, unfinished edge profiles and color variations are unique to each board
- Gripper foot pads are permanently fixed to bottom for stability and slip-free performance
- Measures 11" x 17" x .85"
- Handwashing is required, simple care instructions are included