Peugeot Chocolate Brown Pepper Mill 4.75"
The grinding mechanisms of Peugeot pepper mills have grinding and channeling grooves cut into the metal. The channeling grooves (the larger ones) are designed to line up the peppercorns with the grinding grooves (the smaller ones) and to crack the corns in half before the actual fine grinding process. These grooves are individually cut into the metal, which is then case hardened, making the grinding nut and head as hard as a ball bearing.
Features of the 4.75" Peugeot Pepper Mill - Chocolate include:
- Carved Beech hardwood mill from Peugeot's "Paris" Collection
- Rich, warm chocolate finish
- Compact size is ideal for table use
- High-output with just a few turns
- Precise, fully adjustable grind knob for very fine to coarse pepper
- Mechanism is constructed of case-hardened steel and backed by a lifetime warranty
- Spice-specific mechanism is designed with helix-shaped grooves that guide and crack the peppercorns before grinding
- Refills easily
- PEFC-certified hardwood
- Manufacturer's 5-year warranty on the mill body
- Manufacturer's lifetime warranty on the mechanism