Baratza Encore Conical Burr Coffee Grinder
The Baratza Encore Conical Burr Grinder has become THE preferred go-to for home "prosumer" coffee enthusiasts and smaller commercial cafés across the country. It features very competitive entry-level pricing, an easy to-use design and exceptional build quality. By turning the 8 oz bean hopper, the Encore dials through 40 individual grind settings that cover the full range of brew methods, from espresso to French press, and is particularly well-suited to auto-drip and manual methods.
A new, European-made 40mm conical burr grinder is exceptional at producing consistent, even grinds from very fine to very coarse. The Encore will produce about 1-2 grams of ground coffee per second, depending on grind size. A reliable DC motor powers the grinder efficiently and quietly, at a low speed of only 450RPM to keep heat, noise and static at a minimum. Controls include a simple on/off dial and a convenient pulse button. An anti-static 5 oz. grinds bin is also included.
The burr Mechanism lifts out easily (without the need for tools!) for really easy cleaning. In addition, and by design, the entire Baratza line gets very high marks for allowing very little grinds to remain in the grind chamber after grinding is finished. Baratza backs the Encore Conical Burr Grinder with a 1-year warranty. Measures 4.75" l x 6.25" w x 13.75" h.
All Baratza burr grinders include a quick-start guide and web address for a downloadable full owner's manual.
Features of the Baratza Encore Conical Burr Grinder include:
- True commercial quality and performance for the home or small café
- 40 grind settings for any method, from espresso to French press
- Made in Europe, 40 mm conical burr mechanism
- 8 oz bean hopper capacity and 5oz grounds bin capacity
- Durable burr grinders will remain sharp for many years
- Grind range is from 250-1200 microns
- Minimizes coffee grounds left in grinder for maximum freshness
- Burr calibration system ensures each grinder has the full range of grind
- Durable and strong burr grinder that keeps noise to a minimum
- Drive gear made of 15% glass-filled thermo plastic for quieter grinding
- High torque DC motor features an automatically resetting thermal cutoff switch
- 450RPM speed control reduces heat, noise and static
- Innovative burr calibration system ensures each grinder has full grind range
- Removable burrs for easy clean up
- Simple on/off switch and pulse button
- Great for auto-drip and all manual brews
- 4.75" l x 6.25" w x 13.75" h
WARNING for California residents
Free Shipping on orders of $59 or more!