Breville Oracle Automatic Manual Espresso Machine
Until now, we've had to choose between a manual and an automatic espresso machine. Not anymore. What makes the Breville Oracle™ different from other espresso machines is that it cleverly blends the best aspects of automation with the design and function of manual machines. While it does the heavy lifting, you can enjoy the classic looks and simple function of a manual espresso machine. The Oracle™ delivers the best of both worlds!
The Oracle™ takes control of 4 tricky user steps that are critical to making great pressure-brewed coffee: grinding, dosing, tamping and milk texturing, ensuring excellent results with every brew. At the heart of this coffee brewing wonder are its dual stainless steel boilers and patent pending triple heat system. The Oracle™ has a dedicated espresso boiler with PID technology to extract the espresso shot to within +/- 2°F (1°C) of the selected temperature. The Oracle™ also has a dedicated steam boiler to deliver instant and continuous steam on demand. Unlike fully automatic machines and manual brewers you can extract espresso and texture, froth and steam milk simultaneously. Enjoy two authentic, rich and creamy cappuccinos in 90 seconds flat! It also has an embedded heating element in the brewing head that maintains the proper temperature throughout the brewing process. Translation: The Oracle™ brews a better tasting shot of coffee.
The Oracle™ also features an Over Pressure Valve (OPV). This commercial feature limits the maximum pressure throughout the extraction, helping to prevent bitter flavors in the shot. It also has true low pressure pre-infusion, which gradually increases the pressure to gently expand the grinds for an even extraction. Another worthwhile feature is the Oracle's innovative One-Touch Americano button, which delivers a double shot of espresso, then finishes the drink with precisely heated water. And, of course it has 6 customization settings that let you tailor each preparation to your taste.
Simply put, The Breville Oracle™ lets you enjoy the good looks and benefits of manual pressure brewer with just the right amount of automation to make you coffee better and your life easier. So, skip the lines - but not the barista-style coffee you love.
Features of the Breville Oracle™ Automatic Manual Espresso Machine include:
- 3 Back Lit LCD displays: Grind Setting Display, Coffee Display and Steam Display
- Conical Burr Grinder with automatic, adjustable grinding and dosing
- Dual stainless steel Italian boiler systems
- Heated group head with stainless portafilter
- Automatic, adjustable milk texturing
- Manual & one-touch frothing
- Cool touch steam wand
- Regulated extraction pressure and Shot Clock
- Low pressure pre-infusion for optimal extraction
- Programmable shot temperature
- One-Touch programmable Americano
- Dedicated hot water outlet
- Programmable Auto On & Auto Off
- Removable Bean Hopper with 1/2 Lb. Capacity
- Removable 84 Oz. water tank with filter and backlit level indicator
- Heated cup tray
- Removable drip tray with full indicator
- Accessories Included: Knock box for used grinds, stainless portafilter, filter basket, 10 oz. stainless steel milk steaming/frothing jug, cleaning kit, water hardness test strip, water filter holder and water filter
- 16.25"L x 15"D x 18"H
- 2 year manufactures warranty
Free Shipping on orders of $59 or more!