Global 4" Hollow Ground Santoku
From fairly modest beginnings, the GLOBAL knife range has now developed to comprise more than 50 different options, providing a specialist knife for every function imaginable in food preparation.
Features of the Global 4" Hollow Ground Santoku Knife include:
- Made from Molybdenum/vanadium stainless steel
- Steel is ice tempered and hardened to Rockwell C56-58 degrees
- Keeps a razor sharp edge longer and resists rust, stains and corrosion
- Weighted and balanced sand filled handle
- Smooth countours and seamless construction for safety and hygeine
- Manufactured in Japan
Sharpening Facts: GLOBAL knives come out of the factory with a very sharp edge and the special blade ensures that this sharpness will be maintained longer than in the case of many other knives. However they should be periodically sharpened using either a sharpening steel (ceramic sharpening rod or diamond steel is recommended) or whetstone to keep them in perfect condition.