Global 5 Piece Matsuta Knife Block Set
The Matsuta Knife Block Set is a concise selection of Global Classics with distinctly Asian profiles. It's an excellent choice for small spaces and beginner cooks who want a highly functional core set to grow with.
The set includes 3 knives: the G-3 8.25" Carving knife, GS-5 5" 5.5" Vegetable Knife and GS-6 4" Santoku Parer, as well as the G-74 8.5" Ceramic Sharpening Rod. The Matsuta Set is packed in an exclusive 4-slot Bamboo Block that's both compact and beautifully designed.
Quality, style and pro-level performance make this the starter set of the season! Made in Niigata, Japan and backed by Global's lifetime warranty. Hand washing is recommended.
Features of the Global 5 Piece Matsuta Knife Block Set include:
- Core set of Classic Global Asian profile knives with ceramic steel and storage
- Set includes the G-3 8.25" Carving knife, GS-5 5" 5.5" Vegetable Knife, GS-6 4" Santoku Parer, and G-74 8.5" Ceramic Sharpening Rod
- Beautifully finished and branded 4-slot bamboo knife block
- Proprietary CROMOVA 18 stainless steel blades
- Seamless and hollow stainless steel handle is precision weighted with sand for perfect balance
- Thin ground, 17 bevel per side for very sharp performance
- Hand sharpened, honed and polished
- Tempered and hardened to Rockwell C56-C58
- Ideal for the professional or home cooking enthusiast
- Hand wash only
- Manufactured by Yoshikin in Niigata, Japan and designed by Komin Yamada
- Manufacturer's Lifetime Warranty
Free Shipping on orders of $59 or more!