Global 6" Chef's Knife
The modern lines of the Global 6" Chef's Knife take design innovation to the highest level. The G 58 is stamped from proprietary Cromova 18 stainless steel and hand honed and finished for precise, professional performance. The size is ideal for all kinds of small to medium veg and fruit prep, or for light protein trimming and portioning. The seamless handle offers excellent balance and a near weightless feel. Made in Japan and backed by a manufacturer's lifetime warranty.
Features of the Global 6" Chef's Knife include:
- Proprietary Cromova 18 stainless steel alloy
- Seamless and hollow stainless steel handle is precision weighted with sand for perfect balance
- Thin ground, 17° bevel per side for very sharp performance
- Hand sharpened, honed and polished
- Tempered and hardened to Rockwell C56°-C58°
- 6" Chef's Knife is ideal for use as a utility blade or auxiliary prep knife
- Professional quality, lightweight and balanced
- Hand wash only
- Manufactured by Yoshikin in Niigata, Japan and designed by Komin Yamada
- Manufacturer's lifetime warranty
Free Shipping on orders of $59 or more!