Global 7" Hollow Ground Santoku Knife
Global's latest G-80 7" Hollow Ground Santoku Knife features the same clean-cutting performance that we have come to expect from the innovative brand, but with an enhanced hollow ground edge design that works better to reduce food adhesion. The G-80 is properly thin ground and chops with smooth, straight precision, as a Santoku should. It also excels at slicing meats and veg, clean julienne and dices, and mincing. An excellent lighter-weight alternative to the Western chef's knife. Global's 7" Hollow Ground Santoku Knife is manufactured by Yoshikin in Niigata, Japan and backed by a lifetime warranty.
Features of the Global 7" Hollow Ground Santoku Knife include:
- A versatile primary knife design
- Excels at chopping, slicing and mincing
- New offset hollow ground edge minimizes food adhesion
- Proprietary CROMOVA 18 stainless steel blade
- Seamless and hollow stainless steel handle is precision weighted with sand for perfect balance
- Thin ground, 17° bevel per side for very sharp performance
- Hand sharpened, honed and polished
- Tempered and hardened to Rockwell C56-C58
- Ideal for the professional or home cooking enthusiast
- Hand wash only
- Manufactured by Yoshikin in Niigata, Japan and designed by Komin Yamada
- Manufacturer's Lifetime Warranty
Free Shipping on orders of $59 or more!