Zwilling V-Edge Knife Sharpener
Zwilling's V-Edge Knife Sharpener is a serious straight-edge knife sharpener that's also seriously easy to use. Simply set your knife in at the heel and pull it through! The manual design V-Edge houses two 4-sided ceramic sharpening rods that give whetstone-like results, without making you stress about angles.
The V-Edge adjusts with the included angle adapter, so it is ideal for both European and Asian dual-bevel edges. This counter top model measures 7.8" l x 3.2" w x 8.25" h, includes long-wearing ceramic sharpening rods and can be used for coarse and fine sharpening, all with simple pull-through operation. Not for use with serrated edge knives.
Features of the Zwilling V-Edge Knife Sharpener include:
- Easy to use, pull-through design
- Angle adaptor accommodates both European and Japanese blades
- Ceramic sharpening rods allow for fine and coarse sharpening
- Results are similar to using a whetstone
- Evenly sharpens both sides and full length of blade
- Not for use with serrated edges
- 7.8" l x 3.2" w x 8.25" h
Free Shipping on orders of $59 or more!