Zwilling J.A. Henckels: Zwilling Pro Chef's Knife
The Zwilling Pro Chef's Knife is expertly crafted to be the only knife you really need. The deep, curved edge, fine tip and thin-ground blade exhibits impressive versatility for crushing, chopping, slicing and dicing any food you are likely to prepare. The deep heel and generous curve are perfect for rocker cuts and the innovative beveled bolster design offers flawless control with all-day comfort. It is sure to become your favorite knife in the kitchen.
Features of the Zwilling J.A. Henckels: Zwilling Pro Chef's Knife include:
- Manufactured in Solingen, Germany.
- SIGMAFORGE + FRIODUR + ZWILLING Special Formula Steel = 57 Rockwell Hardness
- Curved bolster for improved safety and comfort in the professional chef "pinch grip"
- Entire edge of blade can be used for optimal performance
- Blade shape is designed to function perfectly whether the user favors Eastern or Western style cutting methods
- Blades are hand polished and spine corners are hand-smoothed for a more comfortable grip
- Classic 3-rivet handles are hygienic and comfortable in the palm
- Lifetime Manufacturer's Warranty
Free Shipping on orders of $59 or more!