Le Creuset 3.75 Quart Signature Cassadou
The 3.75 Quart Signature Cassadou is a traditional design from Le Creuset’s archives, inspired by Provencal hunters and the stews they would prepare from the day’s catch. Now updated for the modern kitchen, the enameled cast iron cassadou acts as a deep saute pan or small Dutch oven with a convenient handle, ideal for everything from frying to braising to simmering.
Le Creuset's legendary enameled cast-iron construction is perfect for delivering a searing heat as well as providing gentle, regulated heat - making this medium-sized pan game for just about anything.
The Le Creuset Signature Cassadou is suitable for any stove type; it's oven-safe and makes a wonderful presentation at the dinner table. The stainless knob is oven safe up to 500°F. Made in France and backed by a manufacturer's lifetime limited warranty.
Features of the Le Creuset 3.75 Quart Signature Cassadou include:
- Versatile, traditional design with wide surface area, medium-deep straight sides and fitted dome lid
- Premium enameled cast iron delivers superior heat distribution and retention
- 10.6" diameter makes an ideal pan for pan stews, rice dishes, poaching, baked pastas, frying and more
- Low profile, 6" height goes in and out of the oven with ease
- Sized for approximately 3-4 servings
- Perfect for delivering a searing heat as well as gentle, regulated cooking
- Sand-colored interior enamel makes it easy to monitor food as it cooks, preventing burning and sticking
- Fitted dome lid traps in heat and redistributes moisture
- Stainless steel knob is safe at any oven temperature
- Lightest weight cast iron by quart on the market
- Ergonomic long handle with large assist-loop handle
- Compatible with all cooktops and oven-safe up to 500°F
- Safe for dishwasher and metal utensils
- Made in France
- Manufacturer's lifetime limited warranty
Free Shipping on orders of $59 or more!