Le Creuset Signature 3.5 Quart Round Dutch Oven
Le Creuset's long-running 3.5 Quart Round Dutch Oven has been retired! This may be your last chance to get one of Le Creuset's most usable and space-friendly ovens!
The 3.5 Quart Round Dutch Oven is that rare "just enough" size that's plenty big for preparing 4 servings of stews, braises, soups and more. It features all of the premium manufacturing and performance of Le Creuset enameled cast iron, in a compact, 9" diameter footprint. It has all the utility and volume needed for weekday risotto, a quick bolognese or a bit of braised beef for a family of 4, or a soup or sauce to last the week. Space-saving on the stove, easy in-and-out of the oven and lovely on the table! The Le Creuset Signature Round Dutch Oven is backed by a lifetime limited warranty and is still made in France by skilled craftsmen. Dishwasher safe, but hand-washing is recommended.
Features of the Le Creuset 3.5 Quart Round Dutch Oven include:
- Premium enameled cast iron pot with lid
- Exceptional searing performance of cast iron, no seasoning required
- 3.5 Quart capacity is ideal for 3-4 servings
- Stovetop to oven to table versatility
- Long-lasting, colorful exterior enamel resists cracking and chipping.
- Sand-colored interior enamel is engineered to resist staining and dulling and cleans easily.
- Oversized handles provide a secure grip even with oven mitts.
- Large stainless knob is heat resistant up to 500°F.
- The lightest premium cast iron cookware per quart.
- Built-in lid stabilizers offer a no-slide fit
- Compatible with all cooktops and oven-safe up to 500°F
- Safe for dishwasher and metal utensils
- Manufacturer's lifetime limited warranty
- Made in France
- 11.75" l x 9" w x 6" h
Free Shipping on orders of $59 or more!