Messermeister Preservation 5 Pocket Knife Roll
The Messermeister Preservation Collection is the first knife luggage with woven fabric made from 100% recycled water bottles. The new material has a luxurious soft feel and is heavier weight than the brand's best selling polyester bags. Protect your go-to collection of knives in this trim bi-fold design that's perfect for the daily commute to the restaurant or culinary school. A heavy duty racquet coil YKK zipper and padded velcro-closure nylon handles, ensure safety and security over years of use.
Join Messermeister in their goal of manufacturing top quality products from repurposed and sustainable materials. This is an easy choice to help reduce the amount of plastics in our environment by creating guilt free renewable alternatives. An excellent culinary bag that's ready to go to work. The Messermeister Preservation 5 Pocket Knife Roll is backed by the Knife for Life™ guarantee, and measures 19.5" L x 5.25" W x 1" D, closed.
Features of the Messermeister Preservation 5 Pocket Knife Roll include:
- Fabric made from 100% recycled water bottles
- Padded foam core and fully lined interior with 5 pockets
- Sturdy nylon handles with comfortable padding
- Assembled with heavy duty, abrasion resistant racquet coil YKK zippers
- 100% Messermeister quality
- Wipes clean easily with water as needed
- Knife for Life™ guarantee provides a warranty against material and manufacturing defects
- Measures 19.5" L x 5.25" W x 1" D (closed)
Free Shipping on orders of $59 or more!