M&T Nonstick Pizzelle Maker
The Non-stick Pizzelle Maker from M&T bakes traditional pizzelles that are thin and delicate, just like Nonna used to make!
This spare, uncomplicated design is one of our favorites because you simply plug it in and wait for the green light to add batter. There are no temperature adjustments to get right, you simply add a scant tablespoon of batter to each side and close the iron. The MT Pizzelle Maker can churn out 2 pizzelles every 30-40 seconds depending on the consistency of your batter and your own preferences. Once you get the timing down, it's a breeze! The baking plates have a durable non-stick surface that just plain works, so pizzelles lift out effortlessly and the clean up is as simple as wiping with a damp sponge. The Non-stick Pizzelle Maker includes an authentic pizzelle recipe (it's very simple to mix) and has a locking latch that holds the iron closed in storage.
Features of the Pizelle Maker include:
- Bakes two delicate 5" diameter pizzelles
- "Ready to Cook" indicator light
- Even heating plates for consistent results
- Non-stick, easy release coating
- Instant temperature recovery
- Bakes a traditional, thin pizzelle
- Comfortable, durable handle with steam guard
- Stores upright
- 750 watts