Nordic Ware Easter Bunny 3-D Cake Pan
Create this rabbit cake for Easter or any time of the year! Great for baby showers, birthdays, or just because! Uses a standard cake mix, your own recipe or the Vanilla Cake Recipe below.
Features of the Nordic Ware Easter Bunny 3-D Cake Pan include:
- Formed aluminum cake pan
- 3 Cup capacity for standard cake mixes
- Manufacturer's 10-year warranty
- Makes a stand-up 3-d cake
- 7.88" l x 7.63" w x 3" h
Vanilla Bunny Cake Recipe
Courtesy of Nordic Ware
- 7 Tbsp butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups sifted cake flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 2 large egg whites
- 1 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 2 Tbsp water
- Optional: coconut, food coloring for decorating, candies
- Preheat oven to 375° F. Prepare 3D Bunny Pan with baking spray that contains flour.
- Using a stand mixer with a paddle attachment, cream the sugar and butter until fluffy.
- Add milk and vanilla. In a separate bowl, combine sifted flour and baking powder.
- Add flour mixture in three parts to the butter mixture until incorporated. Beat egg whites until stiff and fold into batter.
- Pour prepared batter in bottom half of bunny mold (approximately 3 cups).
- Place top of mold over bottom half, interlocking seams. (Top half has vent holes to allow steam to escape.)
- Place mold on cookie sheet and bake for 50-60 minutes, or until cake tests done. (Test with toothpick through vent hole.)
- Mix icing ingredients together until desired consistency is reached.
- Remove mold from oven and cool 5 minutes. Invert mold onto cooling rack before standing in upright position.
- Trim bottom of cake if surface is not flat. Place a dab of icing on plate and stand mold in upright position.
- Brush on icing and decorate as desired with coconut, colored icing, or candies.
Free Shipping on orders of $59 or more!