Riedel Superleggero Decanter
An elegant statement for serving regular or magnum bottles of fine wine, the Riedel Superleggero Decanter is mouth blown from the finest lead crystal at Riedel's famous Tyrol, Austria factory. The long elegant neck ends in a tapered pour spout and proudly features the traditional Riedel logo. A wide recess at the base provides sure handling and controlled pours. Measures 6.75" l x 6.75" w x 16.4" h. Hand wash only.
Features of the Riedel Superleggero Decanter include:
- Large decanter featuring vintage Riedel logo
- Suitable for decanting up to 1500 ml (1 magnum)
- Mouth-blown in Austria of lead crystal
- Elegant, simple design with long neck
- Recessed bottom for easy handling
- Hand wash only
- Exclusively produced by Riedel, the wine glass company
- 6.75" l x 6.75" w x 16.4" h
Free Shipping on orders of $59 or more!