Shun Premier 5.5" Nakiri Knife
The Shun Premier Nakiri is the ultimate vegetable prep knife. This pretty little sharpie excels at home veg prep. Its light, thin ground blade and ultra sharp VG-Max core is perfectly suited to knock out super clean slices and sharp-corner dice all day long. This traditional Japanese profile and size is ideal for the home kitchen.
The Premier series is forged with a thin, Damascus-style blade with hammered finish and a carbon steel cutting core made from Shun's proprietary VG-MAX super steel. This knife is wonderfully over-engineered for its intended use; an exceptional cook's tool that should easily last for a lifetime of use. All Shun Premier knives include free lifetime sharpening and are backed by a limited lifetime warranty. Handcrafted in Seki, Japan.
Features of the Shun Premier 5.5" Nakiri Knife include:
- A beautiful, traditional Japanese vegetable knife
- Proprietary VG-MAX cutting core, 34 layers each side stainless Damascus cladding
- Stylish and durable Pakkawood® handle is contoured for comfort and control; resists moisture
- Hand-hammered Tsuchime detailing on blade helps food release
- Very fine, 16° convex-ground, double-bevel blade
- Hand sharpened and finished
- Cutting edge rated at 60-61° Rockwell
- Full composite tang and embossed steel endcap
- NSF Certified
- Hand wash only
- Handcrafted in Seki, Japan
- Manufacturer's free lifetime sharpening
- Manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty
Free Shipping on orders of $59 or more!