Put 'Em Back Oyster Knife
The Put 'Em Back Oyster Knife is designed for opening thicker shelled oysters, use in commercial-volume kitchens, and for the experienced shucker. Features a thicker stainless steel blade design with less flex, more shucking power, and increased leverage. This knife also sports a sharp blade edge for easy entry (so please use caution when handling). The handle is brilliantly designed to prevent slippage and is made from 100% post consumer recycled plastic. Measures 8.9" l x 2.4" w x 1.1" h.
A portion of the proceeds from the sale of all Toadfish products goes directly to oyster habitat restoration projects. For every shucker sold, we will plant 10 sq. feet of new oyster habitat.
Features of the Put 'Em Back Oyster Knife include:
- Made for use in a professional kitchens, and experienced shuckers
- Thicker blade design with less flex for more shucking power and increased leverage
- Bent-tip blade fabricated of high quality stainless steel
- Designed with sharp edges on both sides of the knife
- Perfectly weighted and incredibly durable
- Unique thumb print grip handle design eliminates hand slippage
- Handle is made from 100% post consumer recycled plastic
- Measures 8.9" l x 2.4" w x 1.1" h
Free Shipping on orders of $59 or more!