Wusthof Classic 3.5" Paring Knife
Wusthof's Classic 3.5" Paring Knife is made from high-carbon stainless steel and hand-honed to a very fine 14° bevel per side for razor-like sharpness. This versatile kitchen essential is great for paring, coring, trimming, dicing and all in-hand work. The paring knife's handle is triple riveted and it features a full, visible tang. The new Classic Series features the updated Trident logo inlayed on every handle and etched on every blade. Hand-washing recommended. Made in Solingen, Germany and backed by Wusthof's lifetime warranty.
Features of the Wusthof Classic 3.5" Paring Knife include:
- Newly updated Classic line features new Trident Logo inlay on handle and printed on blades
- Great for paring, coring, trimming, and dicing
- Exceptional performance, balance and comfort
- Precision forged from a single blank of premium Wusthof high-carbon stainless steel
- Full tang, full bolster
- Tempered to 58° Rockwell C
- Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) blade is 20% sharper with twice the edge retention
- Edges are hand finished at 14 per side for very sharp, effortless performance
- Triple riveted, polypropylene handle is impact resistant, and resists fading or staining
- Hand washing recommended
- Made in Solingen, Germany
- Manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty
Free Shipping on orders of $59 or more!