Zwilling J.A. Henckels Four Star 8" Chef's Knife
Since 1976, Zwilling's Four Star series have been global best-sellers and remain the affordable go-to for professional chefs and serious home cooks. The Zwilling J.A. Henckels Four Star 8" Chef's Knife is a premium SIGMAFORGE blade made from Zwilling's premium high carbon, no-stain steel. The line adds value and affordability with an innovative, rat-tail tang design that's seamlessly bonded to a durable molded handle. The seamless design is NSF-certified and a practical favorite among professional chefs. But the Four Star blade is no different from Zwilling's other premium lines. Thin-ground blades with laser controlled edges that are cut to a very fine 15° angle per side. The performance is fast, smooth and precise. The Zwilling J.A. Henckels Four Star 8" Chef's Knife is backed by Zwilling's limited lifetime warranty.
Features of the Zwilling J.A. Henckels Four Star 8" Chef's Knife include:
- Zwilling premium high-carbon no-stain steel
- SIGMAFORGE - One Piece Precision Forging
- Laser-controlled edges are cut to 15° bevel per side for professional grade performance
- Classic German profile blade for all types of food prep
- One of the most popular lines world-wide, since 1976
- Standard 8" blade length
- Super bolster adds strength, stability and balance
- Rat-tail tang fully encased in NSF-certified molded handle
- Dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended
- Manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty
Free Shipping on orders of $59 or more!