Most items ship same day!
in the Continental U.S. and most items ship same day!
Everyone loves jalepeño poppers. And everything is better wrapped in bacon, especially cream cheese jalapeño poppers!
A fresh jalapeño stuffed with cream cheese and cheddar - what's not to love? You can impress your family and loved ones even more with these bacon-wrapped jalapeño poppers; after all, everything is better when it's wrapped in bacon. Serve these savory boys up at your Super Bowl party this year!
Prep Time: 25 minutes | Cook Time: 25 minutes | Servings: 12
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Spread a baking sheet with tin foil and spray with cooking spray generously.
2. Slice the jalapeños in half lengthwise. Clear out the seeds with a spoon and de-rib with a knife.
3. In a small mixing bowl beat together the cream cheese, shredded cheese, onion powder, and salt and pepper. Beat until thick and creamy.
4. Fill each pepper half with cream cheese mixture.
5. Cut the bacon slices in half horizontally. Wrap each individual pepper half in a slice of bacon. Puncture pepper with toothpick to keep bacon in place.
6. Place peppers on lined baking sheet and bake the peppers for 20-25 minutes. The bacon should be crispy. Serve warm.
Half Moon Bay Hot Sauces don't disappoint! Shop Now »
Hey, before you go, make sure you're signed up to get the latest posts from our blog, Inspired Cooks, and a lot more!
Cook more. Eat better. And have more fun!