Most items ship same day!
in the Continental U.S. and most items ship same day!
This simple to make sugar cookie recipe is perfect for many occasions. Your only limitation is the cookie cutters you have on hand and how much time you want to spend decorating.
This 5-Piece Nested Heart Cookie Cutter Set is perfect for many occasion including Valentine's Day. They come neatly nested in a round metal box that keeps them from getting bent or lost in your kitchen drawers. Pair this cutter set with our Snowflake, Christmas, Ugly Sweater, Dog Bone, Circles, Numbers, and Alphabet cookie cutter sets and you'll be ready to make cookies for any occasion!
Celebakes Edible Mini Hearts Confetti is the perfect topping for Valentine's Day. They make decorating your cakes, cupcakes and cookies fun and easy! Just select a design and sprinkle for that finishing touch. Celebakes decorating edibles are made from simple, premium ingredients like sugar, tapioca starch and food coloring. More Info →
Make icing cookies, cakes and cupcakes easier with a decorating bulb and you won't have to fuss with clumsy pastry bags again!
A Decorating Bulb makes it so much easier to put your special touch on cupcakes, cakes and other pastries. What's more, the silicone Decorating Bulb can be put in the microwave so you can heat your toppings and ganache. It's also a neat way to make sandwich cookies!
it comes with 3 stainless steel piping tips, including closed star, basket, and small circle so you can create an array of amazing decorative pastry toppings. After you're done decorating, everything can be placed in the dishwasher for convenient clean up. More Info →
Dipping cooled cookies halfway in chocolate, then adding sprinkles (or not) is another go-to trick for a stunning presentation with minimal effort.
Makes about two dozen cookies | Prep Time: 20 Min. | Total Time: 60 Min. Recipe courtesy of Vain Foods
1. Sift together flour, baking powder, and salt. Set aside.
2. Place butter and sugar in large bowl of electric stand mixer and beat until light in color.
3. Add egg, vanilla and milk and beat to combine.
4. Put mixer on low speed, gradually add flour, and beat until mixture pulls away from the side of the bowl.
5. Divide the dough in half, wrap in waxed paper, and refrigerate for 2 hours.
6. Preheat oven to 375˚ F.
7. Sprinkle surface where you will roll out dough with powdered sugar.
8. Remove 1 wrapped pack of dough from refrigerator at a time, sprinkle rolling pin with powdered sugar, and roll out dough to 1/4-inch thick.
9. Move the dough around and check underneath frequently to make sure it is not sticking. If dough has warmed during rolling, place cold cookie sheet on top for 10 minutes to chill.
10. Cut into hearts or any desired shape, place at least 1-inch apart on either a greased baking sheet, parchment, or a silicone baking mat. (Using parchment or a silicone baking mat eliminates the need to grease hot cookie sheets in between batches.)
11. Bake for 7 to 9 minutes or until cookies are just beginning to turn brown around the edges, rotating cookie sheet halfway through baking time.
12. Let sit on baking sheet for 2 minutes after removing from oven and then move to a wire cooling rack.
13. Serve as is or decorate with sugar, sprinkles, or icing. You can also dip half of of a cooled cookie into chocolate or white chocolate for an easy and quick dramatic effect.
14. Store in airtight container for up to 1 week.
Hey, before you go, make sure you're signed up to get the latest posts from our blog, Inspired Cooks, and a lot more!
Cook more. Eat better. And have more fun!