Wusthof Classic Bread Knife
The Wusthof Classic Bread Knife the key to clean slicing through foods with a crusty or tough exterior and a soft interior. Only the classic, points-out serrated edge will bite through quickly, every time. The new Classic Series features the updated Trident logo inlayed on every handle and etched on every blade. It shares the same superior construction of all Wusthof Classic Knives, including full visible tang, classic 2-rivet handle and Precision Edge Technology. Hand washing is highly recommended. Made in Solingen, Germany and backed by Wusthof's lifetime warranty.
Features of the Wusthof Classic Bread Knife include:
- Newly updated Classic line features new Trident Logo inlay on handle and printed on blades
- Classic serrated edge
- Exceptional performance, balance and comfort
- Precision forged from a single blank of premium Wusthof high-carbon stainless steel
- Full tang, full bolster
- Tempered to 58° Rockwell C
- Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) blade is 20% sharper with twice the edge retention
- Triple riveted, polypropylene handle is impact resistant, and resists fading or staining
- Hand washing recommended
- Made in Solingen, Germany
- Manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty
Free Shipping on orders of $59 or more!