Global 7 inch Oriental Chef's Knife
The Global 7" Oriental Chef's Knife is an Asian-inspired primary knife that's ideal for most meal prep. It's profile is similar to the versatile kiritsuke, or "master chef's" knife, with a mostly straight edge to accommodate straight slicing, a deep heel for comfortable chopping and mincing, and an acute tip for competent boning and meat fabrication. The perfect combination chef's knife / vegetable knife. Like all Globals, the 7" Oriental Chef's Knife still features superior stamped construction from exceptional CROMOVA 18 stainless steel alloy. Innovative, sand-filled handle ensures excellent balance in use. Made in Japan and backed by Global's lifetime warranty.
Features of the Global 7" Oriental Chef's Knife include:
- Asian-inspired primary knife profile for versatile performance
- Laser cut from a single piece of Global's lightweight CROMOVA 18 steel
- Ice tempered and hardened to Rockwell C56 - C58 degrees
- Excellent edge retention
- Hollow handles are sand filled to deliver perfect balance
- Ergonomic, stainless steel hygienic handles with signature dimple pattern
- Made in Japan
Free Shipping on orders of $59 or more!