Shun Classic Boning/Fillet Knife 6"
The Shun Classic 6" Boning/Filet Knife is a highly effective, and easily maneuverable design for separating bone from proteins on smaller cuts of beef and pork, poultry and fish. It's also fantastic for precision trimming and portioning. The stainless Damascus-type blade is beautiful and features a very hard VG-10 "super steel" cutting core to hold an extremely sharp, professional edge. Ebony-colored PakkaWood handles are shaped in the traditional Japanese "D-shape" for all-day comfort. Hand washing is recommended to preserve the fine edge and long-term preservation of the handle. And like all Shun Classic blades, it includes free lifetime sharpening
and is backed by a limited lifetime warranty.
Features of the Shun Classic 6" Boning/Filet Knife include:
- Perfect design for boning out meats and fish
- Balanced flexibility with extremely fine and sharp tip
- Fully forged, premium, Damascus-style cutlery with an extremely sharp edge
- Hand-sharpened 16° double-bevel blade
- VG-MAX carbon steel cutting core with 16 layers each side (33 total layers)
- D-shaped ebony PakkaWood handle
- Stainless steel bolster and end cap provides strength and exceptional balance
- Handcrafted in Japan
- Manufacturer's free resharpening service (owner must pay shipping)
- Manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty