The Rich Roasted Peach Whiskey BBQ Sauce Makes This Pulled Pork Sandwich Stand Above The Rest!
(You can also make this recipe in a slow cooker.)
- Rub salt and pepper over a 2-3 lb. trimmed boneless Boston pork butt or blade roast.
- Heat 2 tablespoons vegetable oil over medium-high heat in a heavy ovenproof cooking pot with a lid. Brown the roast on all sides.
- Cover pot and roast in a preheated 325 degree F oven for 2 1/2-3 hours until the pork can be pulled apart with a fork.
- Shred the pork, removing excess fat, and toss with 1 bottle of Stonewall Kitchen Roasted Peach Whiskey Sauce.
- Serve warm on a sandwich bun ? as an option, top with coleslaw.
Recipe Courtesy of Stonewall Kitchen.