Shun Classic 4.5" Honesuki Knife
The Shun Classic 4.5" Honesuki Knife is a traditional Japanese knife for boning poultry. The Honesuki knife is ideal for removing bones from meat, fish, and poultry. The Honesuki's uniquely shaped, razor-sharp blade is made for maneuvering around bones and between joints. It can easily separate chicken breasts from the breast bone and cuts through joint cartilage like butter.
Features of the Shun Classic Honesuki Knife includes:
- D-Shaped PakkaWood Handle provides both beauty and function.
- VG MAX is the latest in the VG line of "super steels" It builds on the highly successful VG10 and is proprietary to Shun.
- 60-61 on the Rockwell Hardness Scale
- Stainless Steel End Cap adds beauty and durability.
- Hand sharpened 16° double-bevel blade (32° comprehensive)